First off, thank you so much for checking out my book blog. <3
I'm sure most of you found it through my BookTube channel, but if not, here's a little about me.
My name is Kassidy, I live in Louisiana, I am 22 years old, and a graduate student studying for my Doctor of Pharmacy. I did not discover my passion for reading until high school, but I have been an avid reader ever since. I mostly read Young Adult fiction, and any genre within that category. However, I will branch out to Adult Fiction some times.
I started my BookTube channel (a YouTube channel dedicated to reading and books) in June of 2013. BookTube has truly been one of the best experiences of my life. I am still currently making BookTube videos, but I decided I wanted a book blog as well to supplement my channel.
I have been reading book blogs since before I started my BookTube channel. I always thought about starting one, but the idea intimidated me. However, I started putting more effort into writing book reviews on Goodreads and Booklikes, and I realized that I like doing it, so I created a blog. I'm a little nervous about how this is going to go, but I am very excited as well. I plan to focus mainly on book reviews, but of course I am open to doing other book-bloggy things. This will definitely be a learning experience for me, but I am looking forward to it, and I hope you are too!
- I am in love with New York City, I've been there 3 times
- I have the biggest sweet tooth, especially anything with cinnamon
- I have a wonderful boyfriend who also loves to read, we've been together for 7 years
- I am an only child
- I've only been to one other country, Canada
- I randomly met Joe Jonas (Jonas Brothers) and Ashley Green (Twilight) at my local grocery store
- I've been to 10+ Jonas Brothers' concerts
- I met all of the Jonas Brothers on my 16th birthday
- I used to be extremely obsessed with the Jonas Brothers... (Nick's my favorite)
- Vampire Diaries is my favorite TV show (Team Delena)
- I don't plan to ever write my own book
- English has always been my least favorite subject in school
- I own over 1,000 books
- Favorite number is 12
- I'm short, only 5 feet tall
- I love Italian food
- The beach is like my second home
- I have never enjoyed playing sports, or being physically active in general
- My birthday is September 12th